Friday, August 14, 2015

What, How & Why: A Closer Look - Featuring Lyn Cook

At iPrintfromHome.com, we work with artists and photographers from across the United States and Canada. We're inspired everyday by the images that they send to us and by the stories they share.
In our "What, How & Why" interview series, we take a closer look at some of these fascinating people.


We've asked each participating artist or photographer three simple questions:

1. What do you do?

2. How do you do it?
3. Why do you use iPrintfromHome.com?

Please read on to find out more about Lyn Cook.

Lyn Cook
Painter
Greensboro, NC

What do you do?
I create paintings of pets, focusing on dogs; pet portraits, cats, horses, and wildlife. Sometimes I will create humorous pieces, but most of my work is commissioned.

How do you do it?
I work in various mediums: oil, acrylic, watercolor. Since I do a lot of commissioned work, folks email photos of their pets to me.






Why do you use iPrintfromHome.com?
In the past, I would make my paintings into prints. I found out over time that printing can be quite a task, along with printer problems, paper and ink expense, and shipping was taking up a lot of my time. I found iPrintfromHome and have not been tempted to revisit dong my own prints. iPrintfromHome's efficiency and high quality has allowed me to devote more time to painting. 

Contact Information:
Lyn Cook
www.etsy.com/shop/DogArtbyLyn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments will be reviewed before being published.