Thursday, May 25, 2017

What, How & Why: A Closer Look - Featuring Andrea Doss


At iPrintfromHome.com, we work with artists and photographers from across the United States and Canada. We're inspired everyday by the images that they send to us and by the stories they share.
In our "What, How & Why" interview series, we take a closer look at some of these fascinating people.

We've asked each participating artist or photographer three simple questions:


1. What do you do?

2. How do you do it?
3. Why do you use iPrintfromHome.com?

Please read on to find out more about Andrea Doss.



Andrea Doss
Artist
Paris, TX

What do you do?
 I am an artist who specializes in whimsical storybook style art. My work is inspired by the imaginations of my two little girls and everything I create has a story to go along with it. I sell my work worldwide, have been commissioned by several children's hospitals, designed art for a children's textile company, have had my work appear on television and movies, and illustrated children's books for a children's book publisher.


How do you do it?
I primarily work with acrylic paints, using both thick and thin strokes to build layers, texture, and details. I usually have a lot of assistance from my fuzzy gray cat, Poe. She's almost 20 years old and considers herself to be quite the art critic. 

Why do you use iPrintfromHome.com?

Before I found iPrintfromHome.com, I had many requests for prints of my work, but since I don't have a quality printer to work with and there are not a lot of printshop options where I live, creating prints was either difficult or very pricey.

Contact Information:


Andrea Doss
Paris, TX
www.andralynncreativedesigns.com









No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments will be reviewed before being published.