Thursday, February 18, 2010

What, How & Why: A Closer Look - Featuring Geri Lynn Smith

At iPrintfromHome.com, we work with artists and photographers from across the United States and Canada. We're inspired everyday by the images that they send to us and by the stories they share.

In our "What, How & Why" interview series, we take a closer look at some of these fascinating people.

We've asked each participating artist or photographer three simple questions:

1. What do you do?
2. How do you do it?
3. Why do you use iPrintfromHome.com?

Please read on to find out more about Geri Lynn Smith.







Geri Lynn Smith
Photographer
North Waterboro, ME


What do you do?
I am a photographer in the Maine and New England areas. I shoot with the Portland Camera Club and mentor other photographers to get the most from their cameras and location shoots. I also write informative articles as the Portland Photography Examiner on www.examiner.com.

How do you do it?
I shoot with Canon equipment and try to capture unique images that allow people to recognize familiar objects from a new perspective. When it's really cold outside, I use my lightbox and shoot macro. That is quite challenging and one of my favorite ways to shoot.


Why do you use iPrintfromHome.com?
I use iPrintfromHome.com because I have found no other company as eager to satisfy their clients. Whether it is a question about setup, color management, paper choices, turnaround time, packaging or perspective, these folks really know what they are doing. EVERY single print I have received has been of the highest quality and packaged to survive any delivery system. I have tried other printing houses and have always come back to iPrintfromHome.com. There really is no other reason to shop anywhere else.

Contact Information:
Geri Lynn Smith
www.glspics.com
www.flickr.com
www.examiner.com
www.facebook.com/gerilynns

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments will be reviewed before being published.