Monday, January 23, 2017

What, How & Why: A Closer Look - Featuring Joseph Necci


At iPrintfromHome.com, we work with artists and photographers from across the United States and Canada. We're inspired everyday by the images that they send to us and by the stories they share.
In our "What, How & Why" interview series, we take a closer look at some of these fascinating people.

We've asked each participating artist or photographer three simple questions:


1. What do you do?

2. How do you do it?
3. Why do you use iPrintfromHome.com?

Please read on to find out more about Joseph Necci.


Joseph Necci
Artist
East Aurora, NY

What do you do?
I primarily draw custom pet portraits in pastel pencil and charcoal. I also do some graphic designs and printmaking. I focus on creating a one of a kind drawing that captures the spirit of beloved pets.


How do you do it?
I draw in pastel pencil and charcoal on bristol board, my reference is usually pictures my clients provide or photographs I take myself. 


Why do you use iPrintfromHome.com?

 I use iPrintfromHome for the top notch results. I get excellent quality prints in any size in any amount, for incredible prices with amazingly fast speed. There is no other choice.  Plus, the customer service is outstanding, which is in rare supply these days.  I've never been let down with iPrintfromHome.com! 

Contact Information:


Joseph Necci
East Aurora, NY



No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments will be reviewed before being published.