Wednesday, August 30, 2017

What, How & Why: A Closer Look - Featuring Erica Kilbourn


At iPrintfromHome.com, we work with artists and photographers from across the United States and Canada. We're inspired everyday by the images that they send to us and by the stories they share.
In our "What, How & Why" interview series, we take a closer look at some of these fascinating people.

We've asked each participating artist or photographer three simple questions:


1. What do you do?

2. How do you do it?
3. Why do you use iPrintfromHome.com?

Please read on to find out more about Erica Kilbourn.




Erica Kilbourn
Artist
Hermitage, TN

What do you do?
I'm an artist from Tennessee that paints landscapes, fantasy scenes, florals, and many other nature or magical related things. I've been painting for ten years and I can't wait to see where the rest of my life takes me artistically. 


How do you do it?
I use oil and acrylic paint on canvases, panels, or paper. I scan smaller works that fit, and I photograph anything that is too large.

Why do you use iPrintfromHome.com?
Their color calibration kit is such an awesome tool, I don't know of any other company that offers it. my works are very vivid and brightly colored, the saturations and hues are very difficult to reproduce even in the photographing or scanning process. Knowing that this company does the best it can, using the best materials, to get your image printed correctly is very reassuring. The prices are perfect, and the hospitality on the website alone is just such a great choice for any artist that is new to the printing process. 



Contact Information:


Erica Kilbourn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments will be reviewed before being published.