Thursday, June 7, 2018

What, How & Why: A Closer Look - Featuring Rachel Bingaman

At iPrintfromHome.com, we work with artists and photographers from across the United States and Canada. We're inspired everyday by the images that they send to us and by the stories they share.
In our "What, How & Why" interview series, we take a closer look at some of these fascinating people.

We've asked each participating artist or photographer three simple questions:

1. What do you do?
2. How do you do it?
3. Why do you use iPrintfromHome.com?

Please read on to find out more about Rachel Bingaman.


Rachel Bingaman
Painter
Grovetown, GA

What do you do?
I create heavily textured contemporary landscape paintings using professional grade oil paints and gallery wrapped, deep profile canvas.

How do you do it?
My paintings are vibrantly colored and sculpted with impasto. My original oil paintings can be found in Laguna Beach's Pacific Gallery; have been featured on an NBC TV series; and appear in "The Custom Art Collection" which is a book of prints from top artists. My works are also internationally collected and can be found in private collections all over the world. In my paintings, I seek to merge modern minimalism with vibrantly textured dreamscapes. I aim to express nature's beauty with exaggerated intensity.





Why do you use iPrintfromHome.com?
I use iPrintfromHome.com for a variety of reasons! The quality of the prints exceeds any other company I've tried in the past. The team at iPrintfromHome.com is able to effortlessly capture the thick layers of texture from my original paintings. Also, the vibrant colors I work in are transferred perfectly onto each print. The customer service is consistently exceptional and I love that they drop ship to my clients for me. iPrintfromHome.com has allowed me to expand my business beyond original art.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments will be reviewed before being published.