Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Thank You


If you've been paying attention to the news at all, you might be worried about this troubled world we're living in.

Listening to all the stories about downsizing and restructuring, I bet you're spending at least a little bit of time thinking about your job and your place in the world. Wondering about the value of what you do - wondering if what you do is valuable enough that you'll be able to keep doing it tomorrow.

I think about that kind of stuff. And, when I do, I end up thinking about you. Yep, that's right. I think about you and your fellow customers of iPfH. At iPrintfromHome, we do what we do for you. And, because my job is to focus on people, I spend a lot of time thinking about you and Jamie and Lynn and Mark...

I'm always left with the same energizing feeling: You inspire me.

As I've written in a previous post, "Artists are fascinating to work with.

"Artists are people who are headed down a path that is not easily defined. They are creating art, courageously standing behind their work and presenting it to the world. It's not an easy thing to do.

"These people, our customers, are coming to us because they need help realizing their dreams. And I don't mean to imply that we play a large role in that realization. The part we play is small, but important - important to the artist."

Being a part of that, working to help someone along that winding path, is a pleasure. I'm really happy that I get to do it every day. But I also know that I wouldn't get to do it if it weren't for you.

So today, on a day when you might be a little worried about tomorrow, I want to thank you.

Thank you for doing what you do. Thank you for heading down that winding path. And, thank you for choosing iPrintfromHome.com to help you as you go along.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments will be reviewed before being published.